The SIM uses Visage as the image viewer. Visage is a thin-client viewer. This means that there is a download and installation process. Please follow the below instructions to install and download Visage. To subsequently access the SIM via Visage, residents should log into the SIM (3s.acr.org/widi) and select the SIM identified as “Visage”.
For programs already using Visage at their institution
- Check the Visage version number that your institution is using
- The SIM has been setup for versions 7.1.6, 7.1.7 and 7.1.8
- If your institution is using a different version number, there are two options available:
Update Visage using the steps below for new installation
Contact the ACR for support at firstname.lastname@example.org (have your institution’s version number available)
For programs not using Visage at their institution
- Download and install Visage for Windows via the following link (accept all default installation parameters).
- Server Name: cpv-visage.acr.org
- User Name: student
- Password: Welcome2RCM$
- Select “Auto Launch” and check the following two boxes
- “Start Auto Launch Server when I log into the system”
- “Run Auto Launch Server”
- Select “Ok”
- Select “Login”
- Open either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and proceed with the SIM
Minimum Hardware (PC) Requirements
• 1GHz Intel processor, or faster
• Two (2) 19” monitors w/ 1280 X 1024 (4:3) or 1440 X 900 (16:10) resolution
*Please note that two (2) monitors are required – one to display the data entry screen and one to display the image viewer. The SIM will not function properly if only one monitor is used.
Minimum Internet Connection Requirements
• At least 20 megabits
Please note that the SIM does not run on Internet Explorer.
Disable Pop-Up Blockers
Turn off browser pop-up blockers in Mozilla Firefox or turn off browser pop-up blockers in Google Chrome. If a Google toolbar has been installed, you will also need to turn off Google Toolbar pop-up blockers.