We are pleased to provide the following competitive pricing structure. The pricing structure encompasses one (1) SIM delivery, grading, analysis, and access to summary videos per resident.
2023 Pricing: $250 per resident
To register your program and residents to take the SIM, please complete the following three-step registration process:
Step 1 – Register your program/residents
Login to the SIM Institution Administrator environment and follow the WIDI SIM Institution Instructions. Login information will be sent via email to existing programs by February 1.
New to SIM or need help logging in? Please contact WIDIsales@radiology.ufl.edu for assistance.
- Review/Add users to your institution: We have pre-populated past residents from your institution. Please update their R year and start date, and then add new users by clicking on the blue “Add User” button.
- Assign users to SIM: Select “SIM 11 – 2023” and then click blue “Add Participant” top add the residents you wish to give the 2023 SIM.
- Finalize participants: Once you have added all residents to the participants list for “SIM 11 – 2023” click “Finalize List.” Your registration is now complete and will trigger an invoice from the UF CME Office.
Step 2 – Submit payment
After you have finalized your list of residents, this will be forwarded to the University of Florida’s Continuing Medical Education office, through which payment is made. The UF CME Office will email you an invoice for payment within 2-5 business days upon receipt of registration.
Upon receipt of the invoice, you may submit check payment to the address listed on the UF CME invoice (made payable to the “University of Florida” – please reference Radiology SIM on the subject line), or coordinate further with the CME office to make payment arrangements via credit card – the CME office accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
Payment is due prior to the first SIM date scheduled for your residents.
*Please note that we do not offer CME credit for taking the SIM at this time.
Step 3 – Schedule your residents
Once you’ve registered and submitted payment, return to the SIM Institution Administrator environment to schedule your residents to take the SIM on specific available days.
On your finalized list of residents, you will see the SIM Date column on the right. Click on “Select Date” and select the SIM date using the calendar. You can reschedule residents up until the date of their SIM by clicking on “Select Date” and choosing a new date for the resident. If the resident needs to be rescheduled on the day of the SIM, please contact the WIDI team at 352-594-5405 or WIDIsales@radiology.ufl.edu.
If you need to schedule a resident on a date that is filled/not available, please contact us directly and we will try to accommodate you.
When scheduling residents, please note the following:
- Multiple residents can be scheduled simultaneously, but a separate workstation is required for each resident taking the SIM.
- SIMs should be scheduled for an 8.5-hour continuous block of time.
- Technical support is only available Monday-Friday between 7:30AM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Once you have registered your program/residents, submitted payment, and scheduled your residents, please proceed to follow the IT Guidelines to setup your workstations and confirm system readiness.